Friday, July 27, 2012

Pinterest Summer Checklist

Moving a long with my second activity off of my Pinterest Summer Checklist, I managed to check another thing off of my list!

Pinterest Summer Checklist
Activity #2- Letter Puzzles
Level of Difficulty: Easy (but you need to be computer savvy)


This project is easy but it's time consuming, so if you have time to kill or want a project you can keep coming back to- this is it!

This entire project was created in Word. I made with the letters with "Word Art" and one letter on each page. Each letter was 770 in size. After I made the letter the size I want, I used Word's clip art to find pictures. I made sure to set the pictures as "bring to front" so that you can move them around however you want. 

After I finished making everything, I printed it and ran it through my mini laminator.
After it was laminated I cut it out, and cut each picture out. I had one of the children I babysit try the puzzle (he is going into Kindergarten in September), I found that making traditional style puzzle pieces (with a bulb shape sticking out) was easiest for him to notice.


Here it is! The finished product! After I finished I put everything in a ziploc bag. Check 2 off my Pinterest List! Happy Trying!


No comments:

Post a Comment